Tuesday 27 September 2011

Lookie! Minecraft 1.9 Pre-release! New Lunar Magic! Other shizzle... Makes for a big update!

Well do you recall me saying GOP and I would LP Minecraft till 1.8? Well check it out! We're finished before we started! I hope you enjoyed our extensive LP of Minecraft. There have been some amazing times. Remember when we didn't record that one time?

I've had a few PMs recently too and have been reading a lot of comments... A reccuring question is 'where can I get the pre-release 1.9?'.

Well if you've really never thought of checking the home page of the minecraft forums, CHECK THEM!

Quite a heafty update too so you're in for a real treat! I made an army of snow golems! I blew up a netherbrick fortress using infinite TNT!

Yeah Notch and the gang have sure out-done themselves this time.

Also we have a NEW Lunar Magic! Yay? Well... Maybe... I'm still using an out-dated version... Why? I dunno. I guess I'm just waiting for an overhall... The new LM boasts a completely new Map-16 interface along with the familiar level designing capabilites.

Compatibility issues? As yet I'm not sure of any. I may have to redo some Teamhackerz1 tutorials due to the overhall.

The final thing I want to point out is lack of uploads...

Remember how I uploaded that Mario Kart video yesterday? Well that took me half an hour to upload near enough... This basically means every second of the video takes about 1 minute to upload at my current speeds.

I'm looking for an upload booster since I really want to flex my longer video limits. It'll mean I don't have to rush in Mystery Dungeon anymore!

Also yes, Mystery Dungeon is still on...

Well I guess that about covers the wacky blathering bullshit consuming my life for the moment.

Peace out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment